Cookie and Privacy Notice
This is Creative Ministry and I am Gary Pulman, a Civil Ceremony Celebrant and Interfaith Minister. My website address is: https://creativeministry.co.uk
The data collected by this website and why it is collected
Click below to discover how you could control the cookies placed on your computer when you visit this or any other website.
Most internet browsers automatically accept (or ‘consent’ to) cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may reduce your browsing experience but it gives you greater control over the cookies that are placed on your computer.
Where to find information about controlling cookies
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
Other useful information
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
- New technologies such as Mozilla’s Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
Contact forms & email
Should you choose to use my contact form, or send me a message via email, I will collect personal data which will include, but may not be limited to your name, email address and telephone number.
How I use this data
All your personal data is treated as confidential, whether given at the point of contact or if/when you go on to employ my services. I will not share your details with any third party, except with your express permission if that should be necessary or helpful when dealing with your enquiry, or providing you with a service.
Any personal data I hold about you is stored and processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your individual rights
As an individual, you have the following rights in regard to the personal data that we collect and store:
If you are unhappy with our response to any request in relation to your individual rights, or feel that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you may complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/.
This cookie and privacy notice was last updated 18th October 2019